Why I Acquired TWO PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds For My Loved Ones

by StanleyWeston816046 posted Apr 27, 2017
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Bluehole is upgrading Playerunknownis Battlegrounds, the studio's Battle Royale -like online multiplayer game that has machines of 100 people fighting for the demise. We've already mentioned a lot about how exactly to boost your FPS in PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, as well as the alternatives that weare likely to examine nowadays, can be utilized in line with these modifications stated in that information to improve effectiveness and provide you a smoother experience.

Asis the event with many battle royale games, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has players scavenging for ammo weapons and automobiles to survive in a ‘fight towards the death' situation, where only one participant might be left position. We are going to push on each fresh update to this host around the Thursday of the week, to allow a complete nights testing before updating the live hosts.

Battlegrounds large amount of selection of different guns and a large amount in gameplay. I must stress that we won't have the capacity to fix all performance issues with an individual patch. Curiously enough, players additionally record after adding the update the BATTLEGROUNDS of that PLAYERUNKNOWN crashes more often.

The first regular plot for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will be produced on Friday, April 20, 5PM KST/1AM PDT/8AM UTC and contains fresh treatments and efficiency developments along with fresh content. These would be the most frequent PLAYERUNKNOWNIS BATTLEGROUNDS problems due to the buy pubg skins newest game update.

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has been a enormous strike with streamers, with Bluehole recording that there have been 000 viewers watching Battlegrounds channels of the closed beta within the last two breaks, more than 85. The area gives along set of bug fixes and changes, and should consider about 1-hour to put in.

Articles

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12