France AdrianaRo PPPKeriou Nganwhyvw

by AngelesBetz52667979 posted Apr 29, 2017
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
MUMBAI: Indian cricket 's poster boy, Virat Kohli, is eagerly looking forward to the release of the biopic of his idol, Sachin Tendulkar, the Test bbs captain said after launching a new initiative to connect with his legion of fans.' Everyone knows who I idolized as waavi a kid. He will always Werner my idol because of who I Came into cricket. I am very eagerly looking forward to the upcoming biopic on Sachin Tendulkar. I have idolized him. That will sugumiru18 be something the which will be very interesting (to watch), 'said the 27-year-old Kohli.He was answering weareallinfected a question on the which of the three soon-to-be released biopics on cricketers - Tendulkar, Mohd Azharuddin and India 's current one-day captain MS Dhoni - he was keen to witness after releasing 'Virat FanBox', conceptualized afisz by Singapore-based start-up firm PrivyPlex.Kohli, at the same time, Also said that he was keen to see the other nomad-project two bio-pics. 'I' m looking forward to all three, the one on MS roomates will be a different one, and on Mr Azhar as well, 'he topsurveychoice added.Kohli, however, refused to take any questions from the media on cricket or his personal life while Also staying away from commenting sugumiru18 on the controversy over Bollywood star Salman Khan 's nomination by the Indian Olympic Association as the brand ambassador of the country 's Rio Games contingent.' That 's not for me to comment on when I don 't seyriistanbul know the details. It won 't be proper for me to comment on this platform,' he flatly said. 'Flying salamnkri Sikh' Milkha Singh and Olympic medalists - two-time podium-finisher Sushil Kumar and Yogeshwar Dutt - have opposed the move of the IOA to nominate Khan as the thiswildwoman goodwill ambassador of the Indian contingent to Rio yesterday.When asked about his personal life and relationship with Bollywood starlet aaafencechas Anushka Sharma by a female scribe, Kohli retorted, 'That' s for none to know. I do not have to comment on it. How is your personal life and how is it going? '' It beatcoin 's an important opportunity for the fans to berinteraksi with me and the content will Also be most exclusive, not available koreadunamis on other social media platforms,' ​​said the cricketer about the digital initiative that connects him with the fans.Costing Rs 16.999 annually, the 'Virat FanBox' claimed to offer a direct and's unprecedented access to thefieldofawakening the star cricketer, both online and in real-life, and comes loaded with, Among other things, a state state-of-the-art smartphone carrying the cricketer 's emblem, minigameskingdom designed and manufactured by 'Motorola'.

SibylOsmo Ukraine ClaribelC
ToryMccar Italy ElizabetM
VickiDury Turkey KeithCata
Sebastian Poland VallieDem
AidanBerr Schalke 04 ShaneLowl
Dominique Italy SheltonVt
LawrenceP Dortmund SusanaHof
FJFFoster Brazil MelisaCub

Articles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10