Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Malia Obama skipped out on Hillary Clinton's historic speech at the Democratic convention Thursday evening, deciding on to rock out at the Lollapalooza festival in Chicago rather. The premier summer time event now yearly draws thousands to the Windy City for an eclectic combine of dwell Lollapalooza tickets 2017 performances across numerous phases, as through the many years the Lollapalooza schedule has featured artists like Kanye West, Coldplay, Mumford and Sons, Metallica, Arcade Fire, Skrillex, Calvin Harris, Red Sizzling Chili Peppers, and several more.

I knew there was a whole congregation of young men and women that have been listening to data not becoming created by the majors or rewarded on the Grammys, and for the first Lollapalooza I was placing collectively a display that was my record collection and my friends' record collections," Farrell, a self-described follower of Kabbalah, recently informed the Chicago Tribune.

Of the numerous rumors surrounding the Lollapalooza 2015 lineup, almost none integrated mention of Sir Paul McCartney, who will be making his debut at this year's festival at Grant Park in Chicago per the event's official announcement on March 25. The yearly summertime celebration will launch with McCartney in the 1st headlining slot on July 31, although Metallica will stick to suit on Aug.8ba8be36814867.Y3JvcCw3MzAsNTcyLDM1LDA.j

And it suited them: 1994's anthemic My Iron Lung" and 2000's electro-steeped Idioteque" nonetheless sounded fresh, urgent, and thrilling in 2016. With only one EP to her identify, Halsey headlined the ultimate night of Lollapalooza to a substantial crowd singing along to each word.LollapaloozaChileLogo.pnghqdefault.jpg

The queen of rock and roll catering, after yet again graces Lollapalooza the two backstage and in Chow Town. Organizers have uncovered the artists whose sets will be livestreamed by way of the Red Bull Television Bonnaroo 2016 webcast. Of program, you can not nevertheless acquire tickets (they will not be obtainable until finally Spring 2016).

등록된 글이 없습니다.

Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next
/ 12