크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
2013%20-%20News%20-%20Topps%20Tiles%2003Update Your Toilet Shower Tile
Without Hiring a Contractor measures to Modernize Tile
Have you got a shower that's decades old? Are your tiles but they need an update from the 60s, 70s or 80s? Can you dream of a crisp, hot tub like white shower instead of tired, cucumber green or mellow yellow pink tiles?
Is a contractor from your budget?
Paint Them! A lot of people think it is not possible to paint shower tile however it's worked for me personally. I will show you what to use and offer some tips on how best to do it.
This painting technique works well on little tile. I don't understand how well it will work on bigger tile.
First analyze exhibit A: My tile. It was groovy and hip while Nixon was president. Nevertheless, it had to go.
Prep Your Toilet and Yourself
There's some required homework work for this particular endeavor. The paint you will be using includes an extremely strong scent. Some people may get a head ache. Your very best option will be to have plenty of ventilation in your bathroom. Open windows. Open doors and bring your lovers in.
ROADTRIP!
-- Empty everything from your bathroom. From towels to toenail clippers. Do not leave anything in there. Fabric will smell such as the paint.
-- Clean your toilet. Visit town and provide it a thorough scrub. Feign you have the Queen of England seeing. You don't want her seeing your soap scum.
A sander works with this. Make sure you wait till all is dry first. Hey, don't worry though. If you left soap residue from your cleaning, the Queen won't see it after you sand it away.
-- Put on old clothes.

Valspar Anti Rust Armor Paint
Supplies Needed
-- Froth brush
Now I want to introduce you to the paint you'll use. Valspar Anti-Rust Armour Paint. Interior/Exterior. Oil-Based Enamel! We used a polish pale base. Our color is Ultra White.
1. Pour into your paint tray.
2. Make use of a roller, start on top.
Work fast and take frequent rests! Breaks should be outside or from the bathroom.
When you are finished, use another spot to shower off in. Afterward do another jacket if necessary.
Suggestion: For my shower that was little, I bought a gallon. I've half a gallon.
Tip:
Hint: Any clothing will be stained by oil based paints.

In the event you loved this information and you wish to receive much more information regarding revoucher kindly visit our own page.

등록된 글이 없습니다.

Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next
/ 12