Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
 Alongside the rollout in the iphone 7, The apple company has got created its AppleCare+ warranty program a more suitable deal.

fix iphone 7 plus screen[img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3775/33398811235_c89671e022_z.jpg[/img]

In the beginning, AppleCare+ expense $99, and the dog damage expense to interchange some damaged filter, such as, was a further $79. Together with the put out of the iphone 6s this, The apple company amplified both costs, raising AppleCare+ to be able to $129 as well as the unintentional hurt fee to help you $99. (See "Comparing You. Lenses. apple iphone System Fees in the Contract-Free Earth, " 11 Sept 2015. )

The camp AppleCare+ cost stays at $129 this current year, although The apple company is right now appearing even more generous toward a AppleCare+ potential customers, giving monitor fixing to get solely $29. The fresh amount relates to every single iphone through the apple iphone 5 all the way for the cracked iphone 7 plus screen (http://mhard.net/rao-vat-quang-cao/38289-Help-Mien-Ep-Mat-Kinh-Be-Choi-iPhone-7-Plus-Chat-Lu.html) 7 Additionally. This feels way more realistic specified the buying price of third-party screen renewal possibilities. Any time you’ve broken a person's apple iphone beyond simply great that screen, this AppleCare+ service expense can be $99, and also $49 for any iphone 5.

In the event you don’t get AppleCare+, your display substitute charge is normally $149 designed for Plus-sized apple iphones and additionally $129 for reduced brands. For monitor replacement for certainly one of Apple’s small itouch new generation ipod brands, next, the amount it's essentially exactly the same regardless of whether and also not cracked iphone 7 plus screen really you've got AppleCare+. Handling this display using a Plus-sized itouch new generation ipod is normally a lot more costly without AppleCare+, and additionally out-of-warranty restoration will cost you to get more affect are generally larger at this point, ranging from $269 to help you $349. They’re always noticeably lower priced when compared to a brand-new iphone 4.

For sure if AppleCare+ is actually advantageous will depend on how you address a person's itouch new generation ipod. I usually are very difficult on a phones, so i chosen AppleCare+ by using your fix iphone 7 plus screen 7 Additionally. We additionally didn’t get substantially solution, since i have agreed to your iphone4 Improve Application, containing AppleCare+ rolled in. However, any time you’re quite a bit less clumsy as i morning and additionally don’t employ a smallish infant from time to time employing your itouch new generation ipod, that out-of-warranty monitor substitute costs are generally cheap adequate that this definitely isn't worthy of investing in AppleCare+.

등록된 글이 없습니다.

Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next
/ 12