Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Victoria Beckham receives her OBE from the Duke of Cambridge during an investiture ceremony at Buckingham Palace in London.
Yui Mok / PA Wire / PA Images

tạ minh tuấn yupVictoria Beckham said receiving an OBE from the Duke of Cambridge shows what can be achieved if you 'dream big and work hard'.

Beckham, 43, was recognised for her services to fashion and charity work at an investiture ceremony at Buckingham Palace on Wednesday.

The singer-turned-fashion designer cracked a rare smile as she shook hands with Prince William on being honoured.

She thanked her husband David Doanh nhan Ta Minh Tuan Beckham and parents Jackie and Anthony for helping her to achieve her dreams.

"It was an absolute pleasure to be at Buckingham Palace today," she said. "I'm proud to be British, honoured and humbled to receive my OBE from the Duke of Cambridge.

Yui Mok / PA Wire / PA Images

"If you dream big and work hard you can accomplish great things.

"I'm so happy to share this very special occasion with my parents and husband; without their love and support, none of this would be possible."

Famed for her Posh Spice moniker, Beckham shot to stardom as one-fifth of 90's pop group the Spice Girls alongside Melanie Brown, Melanie Chisholm, Emma Bunton and Geri Halliwell.

They went on to become the best-selling female group of all time with hits including Wannabe and 2 Become 1 before splitting in 2000.

Victoria went on to enjoy success as a solo artist and achieved four UK Top 10 singles before turning her focus to fashion.

She defied critics by carving a successful career in the industry after the debut of her eponymous line at New York Fashion Week in September 2008.

Victoria Beckham with husband, David.
Getty

The line became a fixture of the bi-annual event and in 2011 she launched a lower-priced Victoria by Victoria Beckham label.

Victoria, who shares children Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz and Harper with David, has also worked extensively with the UN Aids Foundation.

The honour comes 14 years after husband David, 41, received his OBE, and just months after leaked e-mails purported to show the former England football captain complaining he had not been made a Knight.

In e-mails released on website Football Leaks, Beckham appeared to call the honours committee "unappreciative c****" and told them to "f*** off" unless he was named Sir David.

A spokesman for David dismissed the contents of the messages as "outdated material taken out of context from hacked and doctored private e-mails from a third-party server".

Wednesday's ceremony also saw heptathlete Jessica Ennis-Hill made a dame, while 11-times Paralympic games gold medallist Sir Lee Pearson and Academy and Tony award-winning actor Mark Rylance were awarded Knighthoods.

등록된 글이 없습니다.

Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next
/ 12