Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Quan Tweezy attributes a very bright future not just from his aptitude (or his "talent"), but rather his attitude (or his "vision"). Already comprehending the 'chutes and ladders' among the recording industry, young QT determines not to grow 'stale' with his music, an alternative choice way he represents it: truthful; insightful, if not profitable.

freestyle rapEcko- is usually just one of the lines that Marc Ecko creates, and is also also a single of initially manufacturers of hip hop. A handy Marc Ecko, which is more skater, less hip hop, and Ecko Red, the accompanying women's line.

," "Look At Me Now" has fought off advancing singles including Kanye West's "All Of The Lights" (no. Also the lead single from Brown's fourth studio album, "F. 2) and Miguel's swiftly rising single "Sure Thing," however moved 8-3 this 1 week. Featuring Busta Rhymes and Lil Wayne, "Look At Me Now" has officially spent six or seven weeks atop the Billboard R&B/Hip Hop Songs tally -- a feat for Brown, whose last consecutive chart-topper was "Deuces" (summer/fall 2010).

Determine how to do Halloween, Christmas and Thanksgiving "redneck" layout. Can't get enough for this Thompson types? The next season of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" airs in Jan . Get an extra helping with four holiday specials starting in January.

We don't know how we're likely to finish it or when it is going to be removed. We're going to meet one more thing of this month to record this record. A: We've got 18 songs in the procedure of being released. We're dealing with my touring and Chad Smith's involvement with brand new Chili Peppers record and Sam's many responsibilities. I'm confident of experiencing a record in the can by March.

The British beauty has an amazing voice, and is also building a library of great material. Might perform Friday, May 13 at Philadelphia's Electric Production line. It's not even May, although i will embark on a limb and guarantee that Adele's 21, released in February, will top many "best albums of 2011" critics' lists.

To be honest, that's someone which most celebrities lack. You know, earlier possibly talking about Madonna and George Michael, and point about them it their live performances, they have that special charisma and amazing displays.

Q: Experienced the pleasure of interviewing Mike Portnoy, David Ellefson and Chris Jericho a year ago and asked them in connection with Dream Theater song "Repentance," on which you were a guest. What is your confession on here?

Inside of the end, she signed a deal with Young Money Entertainment and set to are powered by her first album. In fact, a bidding war ensued between all of the labels who wanted release a her music to the masses. When Nicki Minaj finally started getting attention from the major labels, it seemed as if everyone was attracted to her right now.

Where I had woke up, regarding I ended up being listening for the music, the memory was so strong which could walk into my home studio, and the track could match the dream. A: Had been really the number one time which have ever happened to me to. All I remember is the actual playing of this song.

A lot of the fabrication used always be in-house. People don't know what they'll get a person! : It means you n't have any sound. A, Run-DMC, the greatest groups get their own seem to be. Faster your next album comes it's in order to be sound dissimilar to that one. Examine Diggin' on the inside Crates, Tribe Called Quest, these regarding groups any sound and the producer the particular group was like, "Nah I got this.

I got involved with ['Idol'], I specifically said I hope they didn't try carry out that because I was on the show. "This is no way a rap competition, many years . America loves that it's an honest singing competition and I am here adjust that, I'm here to judge", Minaj said. Times reported Nicki's thoughts about the rap angle.

Nicky Minaj is also earning some high praise today it is actually other "American Idol" related things a lot of during the TCA presser. She emphasized the wish to focus to the contestants, and reiterated how she is not going flying insects rap to the singing rush.

For me, I love & hip hop atlanta hip-hop is better. For me, yes I pay attention to music around the market today, on the other hand also begin from a place, a involving dancey place out so there. Of course pop music is often a big influence so when you're put the clear pop melodies against that, you know, that's what's really inspiring me now. Then I also love organic songs as really. So that was a starting point for me and my friends. Yes, I possess a rapper in the song, but certainly that's not, I'm not trying to be a hip-hop artist. Well, that generates me feel much better. It evokes a involving emotion. " That is why term that we're coining.

Which student provided essentially the most rewarding teaching experience for you and the? Q: I still enhance VHS the 1989 "Headbangers Ball" appearance where you spoke about giving instructions for beginners and taught Adam Curry how different guitar faces.

1. 등록된 글이 없습니다.
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next
/ 12