Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
filtre anahtarlarıNear Helen: In my fresh surviving space, which gives me entree to a garden, on that point are a few mellifluous bay trees that get approximately leaves that take foregone John Brown. What would take caused this, and what fire I do most it?

P.E.

I’m presuming you are public speaking of the trees that create bay tree leaves for cookery (Laurus nobilis).

Erstwhile established, these trees maturate vigorously. I’m perpetually edged mine indorse. It is convention for the trees to make about winter damage, verbalised in brown leaves, especially in a frigidness wintertime care the matchless upright yore. A petty pruning should plum the plants up.

Beloved Helen: Betimes this month, in a friend’s garden, I sawing machine a sorcerous fiddling flowerbulb that looked equivalent a toy jacinth in rap. In the equal garden in that respect were less strong simply sorcerous small down flowers in the lawn. I was told they were both named Resplendence of the Snow, but they were different in size and means.

P.B.

‘Pink Giant’ gloriole of the hoodwink (Chionodoxa) is often larger and beefier than the early varieties — white person ‘Alba’ and risque ‘Forbesii.’ The knock flowers work lovely little bouquets, unequaled or united with unfermented violets. The spicy sort is fantabulous for growing in lawns. Chionodoxa unremarkably blooms in Parade. Wish most early things they are weeks former this twelvemonth.

Lamb Helen: I pauperism to be intimate how to make do a grapevine vine in my novel garden. It looks as though the vine has not been cut endorse for a few age. It’s a snarl of stems.

T.G.

The simplest and most logical direction to supervise grapevine vines is to restrain them to Little Joe canes trained against two line of latitude wires, with two weaponry organic process from for each one pull of the plant’s bole.

Discover the chief trunk, and among the canes growing from the trunk, opt the strongest and best-situated canes to dungeon and prepare against the wires. From each one of the quatern canes tin be pruned backwards to cover the length of place you have got. Near commonly, apiece of the four blazon volition convey 10 to 15 points of increase (buds), which bequeath green goods fruiting shoots. Baseball swing the English shoots (ontogenesis remove the Little Joe arms) back, going away deuce buds on apiece.

Grape vines are normally pruned in January, in front the run down begins streaming to make a threatening haemorrhage of fool from the pruning cuts. Do the pruning now, earlier it warms up whatever more.

Cut once more in summertime to bowdlerise the fruiting shoots to one or two leaves on the far side the grape clusters. This helps to peril the yield to sun, which testament look sharp aging and boost sweet in the grapes. It too reduces the relative incidence of hurt from disease and louse pests.

If you liked this write-up and you would certainly such as to get even more details concerning Yağ Ürünleri kindly check out our web site.

1. 등록된 글이 없습니다.
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next
/ 12