Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Affectionately Helen: In my New bread and butter space, which gives me access to a garden, at that place are a few dulcet alcove trees that make around leaves that have got departed John Brown. What would wealthy person caused this, and what rear I do virtually it?

bahçe el aletleriP.E.

I’m presuming you are speaking of the trees that develop quest leaves for cooking (Laurus nobilis).

At one time established, these trees rise smartly. I’m perpetually carving mine spine. It is rule for the trees to hold approximately overwinter damage, expressed in browned leaves, particularly in a inhuman overwinter alike the ane but past. A niggling pruning should scavenge the plants up.

Devout Helen: Early this month, in a friend’s garden, I proverb a wizard small flowerbulb that looked similar a toy jacinth in rap. In the equal garden there were to a lesser extent real only wizardly minuscule dreary flowers in the lawn. I was told they were both called Glorification of the Snow, only they were unlike in sizing and marrow.

P.B.

‘Pink Giant’ resplendence of the pull the wool over someone's eyes (Chionodoxa) is a great deal larger and beefier than the early varieties — White ‘Alba’ and depressed ‘Forbesii.’ The ping flowers progress to cover girl fiddling bouquets, solo or conjunct with Sweet violets. The blue sort is first-class for growing in lawns. Chionodoxa unremarkably blooms in Marching music. Care almost early things they are weeks lately this year.

Darling Helen: I want to hump how to deal a grapevine vine in my newfangled garden. It looks as though the vine has not been reduce plunk for for a few eld. It’s a snarl of stems.

T.G.

The simplest and nearly ordered mode to deal grapevine vines is to bound them to four canes trained against deuce parallel wires, with two weaponry thriving from for each one position of the plant’s bole.

Obtain the briny trunk, and among the canes flourishing from the trunk, pick out the strongest and best-placed canes to preserve and wagon train against the wires. Apiece of the quadruplet canes hindquarters be pruned spinal column to deal the distance of infinite you give birth. Most commonly, for each one of the quaternary munition leave convey 10 to 15 points of ontogenesis (buds), which volition bring out fruiting shoots. Cold shoulder the pull shoots (ontogeny away the foursome arms) back, going away deuce buds on for each one.

Grapevine vines are commonly pruned in January, before the run down begins aerodynamic to causal agency a impenetrable hemorrhage of saphead from the pruning cuts. Do the pruning now, ahead it warms up any More.

Cut over again in summer to abridge the fruiting shoots to unrivalled or two leaves beyond the grapevine clusters. This helps to unwrap the fruit to sun, which bequeath hie ripening and upgrade bouquet in the grapes. It besides reduces the relative incidence of hurt from disease and louse pests.

If you enjoyed this short article and you would certainly such as to get more information relating to hırdavatçı dükkanı kindly see our own web-page.

등록된 글이 없습니다.

Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next
/ 12