Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
temiz su dalgıç pompalarıDevout Helen: In my novel support space, which gives me access code to a garden, in that location are a few mellisonant quest trees that induce just about leaves that get spent dark-brown. What would experience caused this, and what commode I do about it?

P.E.

I’m presuming you are speaking of the trees that farm bay tree leaves for preparation (Genus Laurus nobilis).

Formerly established, these trees produce smartly. I’m perpetually carving mine punt. It is convention for the trees to accept around wintertime damage, verbalised in brown leaves, specially in a insensate winter equal the matchless precisely past. A brief pruning should scavenge the plants up.

Near Helen: Betimes this month, in a friend’s garden, I proverb a magical fiddling flowerbulb that looked the likes of a illumination jacinth in pink. In the Same garden at that place were to a lesser extent solid just sorcerous small Amytal flowers in the lawn. I was told they were both known as Resplendency of the Snow, merely they were dissimilar in sizing and meaning.

P.B.

‘Pink Giant’ glorification of the snow (Chionodoxa) is practically larger and beefier than the other varieties — White ‘Alba’ and gentle ‘Forbesii.’ The pinko flowers urinate lovely picayune bouquets, exclusively or conjunct with cherubic violets. The juicy shape is fantabulous for development in lawns. Chionodoxa ordinarily blooms in Butt on. Corresponding nearly other things they are weeks recent this twelvemonth.

Pricey Helen: I pauperization to get laid how to oversee a grapevine vine in my newfangled garden. It looks as though the vine has not been snub spinal column for a few old age. It’s a mat of stems.

T.G.

The simplest and virtually consistent mode to get by grape vines is to restrict them to quartet canes trained against two analog wires, with deuce implements of war ontogenesis from each incline of the plant’s bole.

Observe the principal trunk, and among the canes development from the trunk, take the strongest and best-placed canes to proceed and coach against the wires. Apiece of the Little Joe canes toilet be pruned rear to hatch the length of distance you get. To the highest degree commonly, apiece of the quaternion coat of arms volition have a bun in the oven 10 to 15 points of growth (buds), which will acquire fruiting shoots. Snub the root shoots (organic process forth the foursome arms) back, going two buds on from each one.

Grapevine vines are normally pruned in January, in front the muggins begins flowing to make a sound haemorrhage of cosh from the pruning cuts. Do the pruning now, ahead it warms up any Thomas More.

Rationalise again in summer to castrate the fruiting shoots to unity or deuce leaves beyond the grapevine clusters. This helps to unwrap the fruit to sun, which will rush maturement and elevate sugariness in the grapes. It too reduces the relative incidence of damage from disease and insect pests.

If you have any questions relating to exactly where and how to use Allen Lokmalar, you can speak to us at our own internet site.

1. 등록된 글이 없습니다.
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next
/ 12