Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
furnace floor gratesplastic tree grates (http://hihuang.com/)

channel drain shower

spqr-edf4nf.jpg

If you start seeing wet spots or water drops on any walls, it is critical that you shut your main water supply down and get a plumber out as fast as possible. This indicates a serious plumbing problem. Water within walls can cause not just flooding, but also toxic mold or mildew.

As people think they have become exceptional in human history (think of ancient Egypt, decorative floor grate, ancient Greece, ancient China, etc.), they get arrogant and they fairly quickly lose anything resembling exceptionalism. We stop valuing true wisdom, true knowledge, and true leadership. If you want to see what such an attitude gets you, compare modern Egypt, Rome, Greece, and China with what they once were. Will people in the future look back at the developed nations of modern Earth and see societies that fell apart because of their arrogance and stupidity? Unfortunately, certainly. But I ask us--those who value truth--to not be part of that breakdown.

In that day, when Jesus mentioned "Kingdom", the Israelites could only view the kingdom which Jesus spoke of in the context of the only kingdom they were familiar with. As a result, they imagined the Kingdom of God to be similar to the round drainage grate. The people of that period expected God to send a mighty "King of the Jews" to establish an Earthly kingdom; perhaps one which would rival the Kingdom of Rome.

When the Bottomless Bath overflow roman spqr drain came, I was excited. It claims it adds anywhere from 1 to 3 inches of water. I was concerned because modern bathtubs have a drain control handle that can stick out. I thought it might be pointing out too far, and prevent it from covering the overflow drain properly.

iron drainage grates (hihuang.com)

The most predominate economic collapse that everyone thinks of, when the subject is brought up, is the Great Collapse of Wall Street during the 1920's and 1930's and the subsequent "Great Depression". Yet, little does anyone take into account that more damaging, previous collapses took place.

등록된 글이 없습니다.

Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next
/ 12