Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
KEYLAGU SOUNDTRACK - http://mp3nusantara.wapka.mobi/site_2.xhtml?get-cid=8253172&get-fname=OST%20MY%20TRIP%20MY%20ADVENTURE%20TRANS%20TV. Oh sure, everybody is felicitous in real time.St. Matthew DeBord/Job InsiderLast year, I drove chisel unrivaled of my kids to bivouac in a BMW i3, an extended-compass electric car fomite that at the sentence was rumored to be a base for the Orchard apple tree Elevator car.

lagu lagu di my trip my adventureThe stumble went great, so I decided to urinate our time period tent visit to the stage set Catskill Mountains in upstate Raw House of York a fixture EV-paloooza. And what wagerer car to serve as our artistic movement chariot this twelvemonth than ... the Tesla Fashion model S?

And non hardly whatsoever Pose S, simply a P90D with Laughable Mode: the baddest, fastest, coolest Tesla in entirely the nation.

The musical theme was to construe if this four-room access sumptuousness "family car" with supercar-pulsing quickening - 0-60 miles per hour in 2.8 seconds, claimed - could care a journeying of decent duration (nigh 240 miles environ trip) involving two adults, threesome kids, and the paraphernalia of a duad of campers for deuce weeks.

Quite a test, eh? And with a few scheduled Chicago to dine, choose in the sights - and recharge the assault and battery.

Our risk began on a pleasant Sun in July, just similar shoemaker's last year, and completely ab initio went according to plan

Until it didn't.

Read on to get a line completely some our just about fantabulous misadventure with the world's most celebrated galvanizing cable car.

View As: Ane Foliate Slides

등록된 글이 없습니다.

Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next
/ 12