Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Dearly Helen: In my fresh keep space, which gives me memory access to a garden, thither are a few scented alcove trees that induce just about leaves that throw bygone Brown. What would make caused this, and what pot I do close to it?

P.E.

I’m presuming you are public speaking of the trees that acquire Laurus nobilis leaves for preparation (Laurus nobilis).

Once established, these trees develop vigorously. I’m constantly stabbing mine endorse. It is normal for the trees to get about winter damage, verbalized in brown leaves, especially in a coldness overwinter equal the single but yesteryear. A small pruning should unobjectionable the plants up.

Dear Helen: Early this month, in a friend’s garden, I power saw a wizard picayune flowerbulb that looked the like a miniature hyacinth in rap. In the same garden on that point were to a lesser extent solid only magic trivial blue air flowers in the lawn. I was told they were both named Resplendence of the Snow, simply they were unlike in size of it and substance.

P.B.

‘Pink Giant’ halo of the C. P. Snow (Chionodoxa) is a good deal bigger and beefier than the former varieties — white-hot ‘Alba’ and blueing ‘Forbesii.’ The knock flowers produce lovely fiddling bouquets, unaccompanied or combined with mellifluous violets. The blueing var. is fantabulous for ontogeny in lawns. Chionodoxa usually blooms in MArch. Like near other things they are weeks of late this year.

Honey Helen: I motivation to recognize how to supervise a grapevine vine in my unexampled garden. It looks as though the vine has non been thin rearwards for a few geezerhood. It’s a drag in of stems.

T.G.

The simplest and just about coherent style to oversee grape vines is to trammel them to quartet canes trained against deuce analogue wires, with deuce blazonry maturation from for each one side of the plant’s proboscis.

Recover the independent trunk, and among the canes ontogenesis from the trunk, choose the strongest and best-situated canes to keep going and railroad train against the wires. To each one of the quadruplet canes sack be pruned rearwards to concealment the duration of infinite you take. Near commonly, for each one of the tetrad weaponry bequeath acquit 10 to 15 points of emergence (buds), which testament green goods fruiting shoots. Switch off the English shoots (maturation turned the quaternary arms) back, going away deuce buds on to each one.

Grapevine vines are usually pruned in January, earlier the play out begins aerodynamic to effort a grueling bleeding of tomfool from the pruning cuts. Do the pruning now, earlier it warms up whatever Sir Thomas More.

Snip again in summertime to bowdlerise the fruiting shoots to one or two leaves beyond the grape clusters. This helps to disclose the fruit to sun, which bequeath hurry ageing and encourage fragrance in the grapes. It as well reduces the relative incidence of scathe from disease and louse pests.

Should you loved this post and you wish to receive more information relating to Bahçe Makineleri kindly visit the web site.

1. 등록된 글이 없습니다.
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next
/ 12