Jamie Carey The Nymphomaniac Nurse Of Agnesian Healthcare’s St Agnes Hospital In Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin

by AnthonyDeakin35583 posted Apr 16, 2017
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Since the film Nymphomaniac: Volume I & II was recently aired again on TV I've been asked by a number of people if women like the film's main character Joe (Charlotte Gainsbourg) actually exists in real life. The answer is 100% yes. Although Nymphomaniacal issues are not often talked about, they definitely do exist.

So what is nymphomaniacal desires and what makes a woman a nymphomaniac?

A Nymphomaniac is woman with excessive sexual desires. Nymphomania is a layperson's term used to label a woman, or a nympho, whose sex drive or sexual activity is subjectively deemed too high. These women generally have erotic feelings towards numerous men.

The term "nymphomania," is not scientifically meaningful simply because there are no specific criteria that would define a nymphomaniac. In other words, there isn't a way to determine how much sexual desire or activity is too much, but to help my readers put things into perspective, a recent post on a website called www.shesahomewreker.com to be a good example to of possible nymphomaniac case. The post relates to a registered nurse named Jamie Carey who is also the Clinical Supervisor of Performance and Excellence at Agnesian Healthcare's St Agnes Hospital in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin.

Based on what was posted and other articles I found online, Jamie had reportedly lured multiple men who are either married or in serious relationships to engage in either casual sex or non-exclusive relationships with her. At the time of writing this article Jamie’s story has already attracted over 120 up-votes which makes Jamie Carey the most voted She's a Homewrecker story in Wisconsin.

Jamie’s story shows the significant decline in the values and ethics of mental health professionals over the recent years.
There’s always a higher expectation when it comes to the values and attitudes from mental healthcare professionals because the societal values and attitudes of what we portray can be a good indication of the way our services are delivered and received. We all have our own personal beliefs and values; however, given we are the core foundation in society who can help patients and the wider community group with their well being there is a higher set of values whereby all professionals are expected to base their practice on. These values are a declaration of what the mental health workforce holds to be important principles and what individuals strive to practice each day.

There’s a thin line when it comes to unethical values of mental health professionals. There is nothing wrong with a mental health professional having nymphomania but when her fetish is only fulfilled with men who are in committed marriages and serious relationships then I believe Jamie has crossed the ethical boundary. Her actions are likely to have caused kids now with no father, wives with no husbands, fiancée’s and girlfriends now faced with betrayal, depression and might even be suicidal.

Research shows that mental illness is the most important risk factor for suicide; and depression is the most common illness among those who die from suicide, with approximately 60% suffering from this condition with one of the most common causing factors being marital and relationship breakdown.

So as a mental health professional is what she's doing right? Given her job, she is likely to know the mental impact a broken relationship can have on individuals. So why is she not seeking help? And Why is Agnesian Healthcare tolerating individuals who work with them with such low values and professional ethics? Can we trust Jamie to look after some of our society's most vulnerable individuals with mental illness? The answer is no.

Articles

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12