by WinnieMcGarry141879 posted Apr 19, 2017
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Nintendo Dsi XL Goes 'metallic Rose' on Sept. 18
Nintendo DSi XL goes 'Metallic Rose' on Sept. 18 Nintendo is working out . pink-obsessed girl gamer with an all new color to the DSi r4 XL and sweet DS titles, Kirby Mass Attack and Camping Mama: Outdoors Adventures. Even though the 3DS is definitely the newest kid in the street, doesnt mean Nintendo is abandoning the highly successful DS line.Starting this Sunday, the Nintendo DSi XL can be purchased in Metallic Rose (pink) using a luminous modern sheen that is most certainly geared for girl gamers depending on website article. For the same price to get the 3DS ($169.99), the DSi XL comes with a two 4.2-inch screens which might be higher than the DS Lites 3-inch displays, Wi-Fi, front and back cameras, Facebook photo integration, Flipnote Studio, Brain Age Express: Math, Brain Age Express: Arts & Letters and Photo Clock, and url to the DSi Shop. The best distinction involving the 3DS and DSi XL is to use relation to 3DS can enjoy the newest for a oldest DS titles, the DSi XL is certainly not really that will work with the 3DS games mainly because it doesnt support 3D technology. But that doesnt mean the DSi XL cant inside the latest DS titles from both Nintendo and Majesco.Allow me to share a number of new ones and also hardwearing . girl gamer entertained: Kirby Mass Attack to your DS: What happens if you mash Lemmings with Bubble Bobble? Kirby Mass Attack, naturally. The storyplot goes that Kirby was split up into weaker minis by Necrodeus, which means your object of the game is almost always to locate as much as 10 mini Kirbys at a single time for it to ascertain the evil-doer to earn Kirby whole again. When they defeat enemies, the Kirbys get to eat fruit and collect medals, which provide all of them with strength to travel their seek out Necrodeus. I squeezed the opportunity to play bingo prior to being translated into English (its a Japanese port) at Nintendo Americas office, and discovered simple to use to obtain the game mechanics, outside was immersed with the pink mobs crusade straightaway.It had been much fun I almost didnt need to hand the demo back to the Nintendo staff. Seen on September 19 for $29.99 throughout the U.S. as a way to know yourself regardless if you are able to handle lots of the pink cuteness. Camping Mama: Outdoors Adventures on the DS: An alternative in the popular Cook Mama franchise, Camping Mama: Outdoors Adventures blends some adventure mini-games with cooking campfire appropriate recipes. You'll be able to play as either Mama or Papas child and doing sets from fish, chop wood, catch butterflies, and making smores as one example of. Lake got hands-on period in this type of title at Majescos preview event, I seemed to become impressed at the Abcya selection of buy r4i sdhc games rolled right into a single both toddlers would enjoy.Think that playing a journey game? Explore Monkey Forest. Feel as though cooking? Go make a fire, then obtain a recipe you havent tried before. Its like getting multiple games derived from among for $29.99; this title exists now at retailers around the world As a general girl that games but hates anything pink, I personally dont appreciate consoles get together ultra-girly hues, but have no problem playing stereotypical girly titles simply because they is often more imaginative in gameplay, interface design and controls. Considering that, fun is fun! Not surprisingly, there are tons individuals that love everything pink and that means you should snag a Metallic Rose DSi XL towards the pink-obsessed girl gamer inside your life.

Articles

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12