Pendant Lighting Format - How To

by TrevorG462608453880 posted Apr 30, 2017
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Pendant lighting has gained quite a lot of reputation for use in kitchens over the previous couple of years. A typical place to put in them is over an island or peninsula. Some of the frequent questions I see is how high do I dangle them and how do I area them out? Both questions could be answered in a number of ways and as with every house design side there isn't any absolute or right answer. There's nonetheless some guidelines to make use of that may help you make the appropriate decision.

One consideration on the height is with the fixture you choose. If a fixture has an open backside and it's installed to high, it might turn out to be very annoying trying up into the light bulb all of the time. By the same token, a fixture that is designed so that the top is just not made to be viewed, if put in too low, can be very unappealing. There's an average height you should utilize as a guide, about 68" - seventy two" off the floor to the very bottom of the fixture. This puts the fixture at about eye stage for the common person. The reason there is no such thing as a appropriate reply is in a house where everyone seems to be 6' four" and taller this height would almost definitely be too low.

Over a eating room table this same rule may be applied. A little bit tip or word to the wise. In case your fixture is going to be put in before there's actually a table below it put something there in its place. It could be a large box, bench, folding table or a chair. It should save somebody a visit to the hospital for stitches after walking into the fixture or a broken fixture.

Spacing the pendants when there may be more than one is a matter of slightly mathematics. The most typical mistake is to just split the house into even sections however that isn't completely right and I am going to explain why. As an example your island is 60" lengthy and you've got pendants. A standard thought can be to split the space into three sections which can be even. This may offer you every fixture 20" off the ends and 20" between them. A better option could be 15" off every finish and 30" between them. Why is that you just ask? Effectively for one thing you will see it's more visually appealing. The other reason is the light spread on most pendants is within the form of a circle. If you happen to can think about the actual light that falls on the counter area picture circles of light. To greatest illuminate the counter we would like zebra02 the sting of the circle to hit the edge of the counter. The opposite two edges should meet or overlap in the middle.

If you're unsure what it is I'm describing take a look at the link beneath and consider the diagrams together with the explanation
TAG •

Articles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10