Top 4 Bollinger Bands Trading Strategies

by Martin481516219 posted May 01, 2017
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
The binary strategy described below is mainly based on bollinger bands with trend following indicator. Alter the settings so that when you look at historical charts you can see that the Bollinger Bands would have helped you. You will see the upper band moving sharply upside when the bands are widening, then it moves lower and moves downwards sharply. Here you will find jokes about traders, caricature of Forex brokers and full-rate Forex off top.

Forex Bollinger Bands Support Resistance Trading System is very easy but high profitable. In the above chart market had been slowly creeping lower, indicating that the larger trend had been down, when unexpectedly a very long Bullish candlestick forms from the lower band and ends at the upper band.

Then, when London opens the price may be too erratic and volatile to give any reasonable entries for any strategy. It is a sloppy complex pullback because the second leg did pierce the bottom of the first before reversing from what may be considered a double bottom.

The screenshot below shows nicely how price trended between the outer bands and the moving average both on the way up and down. I am using Bollinger Bands also in my strategies and honestly I like to read more about your strategy. With the 2.5 standard deviations, 99% of all price action falls between the two bands, which means that a violation of the outer bands becomes a much more meaningful signal as we will see (watch the video at the end for more info about that).

I have simplified this strategy to maximal extent and even increased the profitability and proved it in backtest. The common actions you expect in Bollinger bands are the widening and tightening of the upper and lower bands. Bollinger himself stated that a touch of the upper band or lower band itself does not constitute a bollinger band signals of buy or sell.

The Open Trade HA-BB strategy suggested by the German Trade Academy is typical of strategies based on high and low levels after market open. I am enjoying the ttsu modules and also have read thru the two bar strategy.I am almost ready to try them on a practice account.

One wouldargue that the quote have touched upper band of Bollinger many a time which should indicateselling, But it should be bear in mind that none of the time it has given a closing above Upper Bollinger Band, merely trading near the upper band would not indicate an overbought market.

The middle bollinger band line can also be used as a Take Profit Target Level 1″ meaning can close half (or whatever amount) of your trade when price reaches this and you keep the rest running until price reaches the Take Profit Target Level 2″ which would be the Upper Bollinger Band Line for a buy trade and Lower bollinger band line for a sell trade.

John Bollinger recommends 20 periods for the moving average, and 2 standard deviations for the outer bands. Following this setup, the price surged forming four consecutive winning candles and reached the first target (middle Bollinger Band). As you can see, Bollinger Bands offer tremendous help to determine the direction of the market and decide what trading strategy to use.

Articles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10