Chicago Ideas Week 2016

by VanitaMoya12098 posted May 01, 2017
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Malia Obama skipped out on Hillary Clinton's historic speech at the Democratic convention Thursday evening, picking to rock out at the Lollapalooza festival in Chicago rather. The premier summer season occasion now annually draws thousands to the Windy City for an eclectic mix of reside buy Lollapalooza tickets 2017 performances across several phases, as through the many years the Lollapalooza schedule has featured artists like Kanye West, Coldplay, Mumford and Sons, Metallica, Arcade Fire, Skrillex, Calvin Harris, Red Sizzling Chili Peppers, and several far more.

I knew there was a total congregation of younger men and women that have been listening to information not currently being developed by the majors or rewarded on the Grammys, and for the 1st Lollapalooza I was putting with each other a demonstrate that was my record assortment and my friends' record collections," Farrell, a self-described follower of Kabbalah, recently advised the Chicago Tribune.

Of the several rumors surrounding the Lollapalooza 2015 lineup, practically none integrated mention of Sir Paul McCartney, who will be generating his debut at this year's festival at Grant Park in Chicago per the event's official announcement on March 25. The annual summer celebration will launch with McCartney in the initial headlining slot on July 31, whilst Metallica will follow suit on Aug.8ba8be36814867.Y3JvcCw3MzAsNTcyLDM1LDA.j

And it suited them: 1994's anthemic My Iron Lung" and 2000's electro-steeped Idioteque" nevertheless sounded fresh, urgent, and fascinating in 2016. With only one EP to her name, Halsey headlined the last night of Lollapalooza to a enormous crowd singing along to every single word.LollapaloozaChileLogo.pnghqdefault.jpg

The queen of rock and roll catering, after yet again graces Lollapalooza both backstage and in Chow Town. Organizers have exposed the artists whose sets will be livestreamed via the Red Bull Television Bonnaroo 2016 webcast. Of course, you can't nevertheless get tickets (they won't be available right up until Spring 2016).

Articles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10