Lollapalooza News

by TaylaRedd689731 posted May 01, 2017
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Red Sizzling Chili Peppers, Radiohead and Ghost are amongst the rock and metal acts enjoying the 2016 Lollapalooza festival in Chicago. Earlier this 12 months, Lollapalooza (Farrell heard the word employed by the Jewish comedy trio, the Three lollapalooza2017tickets.com Stooges) created a run through South America featuring Eminem, Florence + the Machine, Jack Ü and Mumford & Sons, and the tour heads to Berlin in September.

Of the many rumors surrounding the Lollapalooza 2015 lineup, nearly none incorporated mention of Sir Paul McCartney, who will be making his debut at this year's festival at Grant Park in Chicago per the event's official announcement on March 25. The yearly summertime celebration will launch with McCartney in the very first headlining slot on July 31, whilst Metallica will comply with suit on Aug.

I knew there was a whole congregation of younger individuals that have been listening to records not currently being produced by the majors or rewarded on the Grammys, and for the very first Lollapalooza I was placing together a demonstrate that was my record collection and my friends' record collections," Farrell, a self-described follower of Kabbalah, lately informed the Chicago Tribune.

By generating an account, you consent to receive personalised marketing and advertising communications from AXS and the Ticket Supplier for the occasion, in accordance with our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use You could opt out of these communications at any time via your on the internet account or through the 'unsubscribe' directions in any communications you acquire.

A proud recipient of a Bib Gourmand designation by Michelin Travel & Way of life (2014, 2015, 2016), the original spot is located on Taylor St. in Chicago's Minor Italy community and there is also a stand at Soldier Discipline for all Bears video games and specific occasions.screen-shot-2015-03-24-at-5-43-41-pm.png

Articles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10