How Hill Sprinting Can Improve Your Golf Game

by CarloBriseno2551169 posted Apr 29, 2017
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
http://www.youngzonejewelry.com/userinfo.php?uid=490989 - http://www.braintuitions.com/index.php/component/k2/itemlist/user/819793. Watching PADRAIG HARRINGTON earlier this http://www.liberamenteservo.it/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=JeannaVogl week (pre knee surgery)reminded me that golfing season is about to start for many people out there.

It is now time of year which i often get questions about how precisely to best coach to improve your golf game. Questions like this one:

"Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I am going to ask it in any case. I am a 45 calendar year old guy, and I are in the Northeast. I am presently amassing information for me personally to devise my off season fitness routine for the glorious sport of...(please sit back before carrying on)...GOLF!

Presently, my winter program is likely to be extremely eclectic, with a blend of weights, kettlebells, body weight exercises, extending/yoga/pilates, and, up till now jogging.

Enough record...my question is this... will hill sprinting aid in my golfing technique? Intuitively, I'd say whatever burns (the blubber) off my own body is going to be good for all areas of my game and life, and additional, the strength built-in my leg muscles through your program must help as well, but I wish to notice what you think.

I hope I haven't wasted too much of your time and effort, and again, if this is a ridiculous question, feel absolve to say so.

Cheers,

Brian

No question is ridiculous Brian. Although I say that I needed to do some research to complement hill sprint training with golf. Here goes.

Yes, hill sprints can help your golfing technique - and here's 7 ways they'll get it done:

1. Dynamic and static stretches done on the hill can increase your flexibility. This may lead to longer backswings that may generate more membership head speed - quite simply, you'll struck the ball farther and straighter.

2. Hill sprints will enhance your stomach muscles - this will help prevent spine injuries which are normal in golf.

3. Hill sprints will reinforce your upper quads which can improve balance during your golf swing.

4. Hill sprints will strengthen your sides - more ability and acceleration in your golf swing.

5. Hill sprints will strengthen the muscles in your calves... essential for push-off vitality in the down swing action.

6. Sprinting up hills will enhance your main and trunk. These muscles are crucial for the twisting motion of your swing movement.

7. Hill sprints will increase your strength and stamina. Most golfers see a major decline around hole 13 credited to too little endurance. Better strength will improve your consistency on that backside 9. Increased stamina will also help you stay constant in your placing - fatigue can lead to the loss of fundamentals.

Hey, I came across even more links between hill sprinting and golf than I actually thought of... again, would go to demonstrate that training using the right varieties of exercises will transfer to almost any activity that you would like to improve in.

Articles

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11